Author Topic: MW:LL Force Calculator  (Read 10102 times)

Offline ~SJ~ Tajin Nevversan

• MechWarrior
  • l33tp0intz: +9/-0
  • SteamID: Tajin
Re: MW:LL Force Calculator
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2010, 09:43:27 PM »
Hmm whatever.

Update:
SJ's droplist generator has moved to a new server/url.

Here you go:
http://sj.rising.at/list/droplist.php

~ SJ Droplist generator is updated and back online. ~

Offline Stormin'

• 2D Contributor
  • MWLL Contributor
  • Star Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +46/-1
  • Web Developer
    • Lance Command
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2010, 12:58:00 AM »
LC's force calculator has been updated.  Thanks for the data Tajin.

Although, I would imagine yours would still be used for drop calculations, as its specific MWLL attributes are very useful for scrims.  LC doesn't really have a need for tracking ammo reloads, etc. (can't police it), so I haven't altered the purchase menu to include it.

Stormin' (a.k.a. Xtrekker/Zensai @MWO)
Project Lead Developer
www.lancecommand.com

Jason dinAlt

« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2010, 08:47:47 AM »
does anyone have lists for 0.3.2 so that I could update the spreadsheet?

• MechWarrior
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2010, 12:13:59 PM »
Not much has changed since then Jason, how about you get ingame and have a quick look at the prices.  ;)

Aye Stormin, ours is specific for scrims and will prolly extended further into that direction. (when I have the time for it) Good to hear, yours is updated now. I think one of the madcats had its price changed lately, so you might want to doublecheck that.

Offline =KoS=toasterpastries

• Alphatester
  • Lance Sergeant
  • l33tp0intz: +28/-0
  • Unofficial hand-held portable sugar source of MWLL
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2010, 10:24:14 PM »
Not much has changed since then Jason, how about you get ingame and have a quick look at the prices.  ;)

Aye Stormin, ours is specific for scrims and will prolly extended further into that direction. (when I have the time for it) Good to hear, yours is updated now. I think one of the madcats had its price changed lately, so you might want to doublecheck that.

*cough*Because he can't get in the game when he hasn't run it yet*cough*

"This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively but.. if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday my friend. Peace." - The Mad Tart Toter

• MechWarrior
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2010, 12:05:13 AM »
;) I know
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 12:40:53 AM by ~SJ~ Tajin »

Offline Stormin'

• 2D Contributor
  • MWLL Contributor
  • Star Captain
  • Web Developer
    • Lance Command
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2010, 06:00:19 PM »
@ (TLL)toasterpastries

Don't need to run 0.3.2 to update some data.  And I don't need updated data to work on league functionality.  I only made a point to try and get that data up to date so that you guys could use the calculator if you needed it.  And really, the fact that I choose to put what little free time I have into developing a league instead of dealing with the frustrating experience of trying to get MWLL to run in any sort of acceptable manner is my own business.  I appreciated the data Tajin provided, but in all honesty it wasn't vital to what I was currently doing, and as such I was slack in sitting down and doing extended data entry especially since he now has a calculator more suitable for current scrim usage anyway.

Project Lead Developer
www.lancecommand.com

Offline =KoS=toasterpastries

• Alphatester
  • Lance Sergeant
  • l33tp0intz: +28/-0
  • Unofficial hand-held portable sugar source of MWLL
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2010, 06:27:33 PM »
@ (TLL)toasterpastries

Don't need to run 0.3.2 to update some data.  And I don't need updated data to work on league functionality.  I only made a point to try and get that data up to date so that you guys could use the calculator if you needed it.  And really, the fact that I choose to put what little free time I have into developing a league instead of dealing with the frustrating experience of trying to get MWLL to run in any sort of acceptable manner is my own business.  I appreciated the data Tajin provided, but in all honesty it wasn't vital to what I was currently doing, and as such I was slack in sitting down and doing extended data entry especially since he now has a calculator more suitable for current scrim usage anyway.

That wasn't pointed at you, I should have edited that quote.

SJ's, your droplist generator is looking good, thanks for that.
The LC one would be better sorted by class then alpha instead of just alpha. And maybe 25% bigger? It's comparatively tough to read.
I appreciate that people are trying to make league play a possibility, I never meant to imply otherwise.

I realized too late that popping in to some thread to make a random dick comment was not a good move... so there's my feedback and I'm out.

"This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively but.. if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday my friend. Peace." - The Mad Tart Toter

Offline Stormin'

• 2D Contributor
  • MWLL Contributor
  • Star Captain
  • Web Developer
    • Lance Command
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2010, 06:35:30 PM »
Hehe, no worries.  ;)  I deserve a kick in the pants every now and then.  And in re-reading your post, I understand that was not directed at me.  I thought you were calling me out for not running 0.3.2 yet, lol.  I got this damn edited file bug and just haven't fixed it yet.

Project Lead Developer
www.lancecommand.com

Offline Rampage

• Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +26/-0
    • Rampage Computers
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2010, 10:33:45 PM »
Hehe, no worries.  ;)  I deserve a kick in the pants every now and then.  And in re-reading your post, I understand that was not directed at me.  I thought you were calling me out for not running 0.3.2 yet, lol.  I got this damn edited file bug and just haven't fixed it yet.

Easiest way to fix that is delete your profiles and action maps in the Documents files and then delete the whole darn MWLL file and re-download it and the updates. When I got that modified file message I played with it for two days trying to find the modified file. Finally I just did the above and had it running properly in a couple hours.

• MechWarrior
« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2010, 11:32:29 AM »
OT:
toasterpastries hmmm

I'll never forget that moment on Vent, when one of my clanmates called out targets and shouted: "focus on toasted pastries!"

That was hilarious.