Author Topic: spectator mode and software crashes  (Read 698 times)

Offline Wolfcat9

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +6/-0
    • Flying Spaghetti Monster
spectator mode and software crashes
« on: December 29, 2009, 03:17:45 AM »
speak slowly and make no assumptions....... I'm a noob with children to vouch for me.  ;D

All of the patches are installed in the correct order and Crysis runs fine. The MWLL mod is installed per Inous's  The "Ultimate" Beta Tips & Installation Guide from the General Discussion board.

MWLL crashed with vid card driver problems every time I tried to load it. (newly installed Geforce GT220 with 1gb ddr2, updated drivers) I disabled my Kaspersky antivirus and MWLL worked once and only in spectator mode. ?!?!? I had no option to play just spectate. It was like dry humping watching the game.

The second time I tried to run MWLL with Kaspersky antivirus disabled it crashed with same vid card driver issues as before. Again I tried Inous's  The "Ultimate" Beta Tips & Installation Guide -Crashes-  section and deleted the shaders directory and the "My Documents\My Games\Crysis" directory and the game worked fine. Problem is that I am still stuck in spectator mode. Every time I boot the mod I have to delete both directories or the mod will crash. Every time I am stuck in spectator mode. I have witnessed some awesome games.  :'( .
   Anybody have any ideas?
Win10 Home 64 bit
AMD FX 9370 eight core 4.4GHz
8gig mem
GeForce GTX 560 2gig GDDR5
24" 1920x1080 native resolution