Beta Discussion > Dedicated Server Discussion

HELP ME !PLS help ME !!!!!!!~

(1/2) > >>

starworldx:
I come from Asian countries. As our country has a network blockade, I can not use the Alt. Online Launcher MWLL (UDP Forwarder Local), the modified HOST file is not used, I can not connect to your server. We have a game platform similar to the principle of HAMACHI, can give each person a virtual IP。Each virtual IP is 192 * * at the beginning, similar to lan. Can we take advantage of the game platform to build multiplayer online? How to configure, please help us, thank you.

BuRNeR:
hello and welcome to mwll.
first of all you should give the hostfile solution a try.
a v-lan should work because there is a native lan-mode in this game, but you are then playing isolated from the rest of the remaining community.

Warlord Kentax:
Yes, please try Host file solution.

If the host file doesn't work, yes Hamachi should work. I've never used Hamachi for MWLL, but I heard that some people used to many years ago.

starworldx:
Use Hamachi or LAN gaming allowed software to build the host? , I try similar software in the local area network to establish a host, can not find the host. And, in the game to get the IP address is not VLAN distribution of virtual IP. How to solve?

Warlord Kentax:
This problem may be too difficult for me.

Try sending a message to Bruno_007.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version