Author Topic: TC_EmysRoom (WIP)  (Read 3839 times)

Offline ~SJ~ Atlessa

• Star Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +80/-1
Re: EmysRoom WIP Proof of Concept
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2012, 10:20:50 PM »
Maybe a dropped NES gamepad (including cord.)

Alternately: A bar of soap?

In soviet clanspace, trinary bids you.

Offline EmyLightsaber

• Apprentice Dev
  • Lance Sergeant
  • l33tp0intz: +46/-1
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2012, 11:43:12 PM »
This is my bedroom, not the Men's Prison Showers... ::)
Raise your quality standards as high as you can live with, avoid wasting your time on routine problems, and always try to work as closely as possible at the boundary of your abilities. Do this, because it is the only way of discovering how that boundary should be moved forward.

-Edsger Dijkstr

Wesco wrote:
Main point: "OH LOOK AT ME I'm A BIG STUPID MECH WITH A SILLY GUN AND I'M ALL AGILE AND GRACEFUL OH LOOK OVER THERE IT's A TR MAX...............................OH MY GOD I CAN LICK MY OWN KNEECAPS AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE MY SPINE IS."

Offline Alexis Kerensky

• Star Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +47/-151
  • What's a matter, wolf got your ride?
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2012, 01:17:01 AM »
so that's what happened last night :P i do like this map needs some touchup but it is  nice.
Ferro-Fibrous armor deflecting insults and protecting from damage since 2571.

I am The wolf Chosen of Kerensky. As a  Warden clansmen i protect those who cannot fight for themselves and seek only to find peace in humanity. The Wolf's Dragoons were the spies of the clan sent by the clan wolf. It was through them that we  both realized that the inner sphere were people just like us.
Runway is the only one who can make it to Khan rank without ever moving.
Do not mess with the runway, runway always wins.

Offline TOMTOM

• The subarashi magical
  • Senior Developer
  • MechWarrior
  • l33tp0intz: +43/-0
  • Lost in 3d Space/time
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2012, 01:33:49 AM »
Love it
I hate you BA so stop moving and let me SHOOT YOU!!!!

Offline EmyLightsaber

• Apprentice Dev
  • Lance Sergeant
Re: TC_EmysRoom (WIP)
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2012, 02:56:52 AM »
Raise your quality standards as high as you can live with, avoid wasting your time on routine problems, and always try to work as closely as possible at the boundary of your abilities. Do this, because it is the only way of discovering how that boundary should be moved forward.

-Edsger Dijkstr

Wesco wrote:
Main point: "OH LOOK AT ME I'm A BIG STUPID MECH WITH A SILLY GUN AND I'M ALL AGILE AND GRACEFUL OH LOOK OVER THERE IT's A TR MAX...............................OH MY GOD I CAN LICK MY OWN KNEECAPS AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE MY SPINE IS."

Offline EmyLightsaber

• Apprentice Dev
  • Lance Sergeant
Re: TC_EmysRoom (WIP)
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2013, 02:13:24 PM »
I created some new stuff and added a new minimap for this map.

Please take a look if interested.

It looks pretty cool inside, I'll add... But it would be a Jumpjet mech's playground, as well as for BA or VTOL, or maybe Aero if you were crazy enough.

-Edsger Dijkstr

Wesco wrote: