Author Topic: FIXED: Repair Build Non-functional  (Read 1681 times)

Offline Warlord Kentax

• Lance Sergeant
  • l33tp0intz: +37/-1
    • 12th Vegan Rangers Forum
FIXED: Repair Build Non-functional
« on: July 28, 2012, 11:11:29 AM »
When I installed 0.6.0 I copied and pasted all of my old maps into the new maps folder so that I didn't have to redownload 10gb of maps. The end result is that my Sandblasted, DeathValley, and probably other maps are now incorrect versions so I renamed each of those map's and hit the repair build button only to have an error pop up that says: "MWLL version mismatch:it appears that the MWLL build is outdated. Please update to version 0.5.6 before performing this check." I'd rather not reinstall the mod as it took 5 hours last time I tried.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 06:12:49 PM by Seraph »
Member of the 12th Vegan Rangers
http://twelfthvr.freeforums.org/index.php

See who is playing MWLL right now, without having to start the game: http://stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

Offline (TLL)KitLightning

• Resident Necromancer
  • Apprentice Dev
  • Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +524/-2
  • πάντα ρει, και ουδέν μένει
    • The Living Legends
Re: Repair Build Non-functional
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 04:24:33 PM »
If you have ticked on "Save updates" you can find the map in My Document/My Games/Crysis Wars/MWLL/Updates/MWLL_0.0.0-to-0.6.0/MWLL-OpenBeta-Full-0.6.0.zip

Open the .zip file and locate the map in /Game/Levels/Multiplayer/TC/TC_Deathvalley, then extract to the same location in your MWLL folder.

The issue with the repair build function is known. Please remain patience until that has been addressed by the coder.

BUG Reports                                    Technical Issues                                       Install Errors

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~Albert Einstein
                                     "It'll take time to restore chaos" ~George W. Bush

Offline Seraph

• Lead Developer
  • Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +124/-1
    • The Living Legends Mercenary Unit
Re: Repair Build Non-functional
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 06:12:39 PM »
Repair build is fixed.
Seraph - "The Can Man"
In the heat of battle, legends are born ...