Author Topic: Map Request, TC_ConcoursePro  (Read 11998 times)

Offline EmyLightsaber

• Apprentice Dev
  • Lance Sergeant
  • l33tp0intz: +46/-1
Re: Map Request, TC_ConcoursePro
« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2012, 02:44:33 AM »
As per requested, I re-added the Time of Day settings on this.

Edit: Having to reupload this.

Edit Edit: Started re-upload. If you downloaded before this most recent edit, you should redownload it.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/34496117/TC_ConcourseV047.zip
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 02:56:26 AM by EmyLightsaber »
Raise your quality standards as high as you can live with, avoid wasting your time on routine problems, and always try to work as closely as possible at the boundary of your abilities. Do this, because it is the only way of discovering how that boundary should be moved forward.

-Edsger Dijkstr

Wesco wrote:
Main point: "OH LOOK AT ME I'm A BIG STUPID MECH WITH A SILLY GUN AND I'M ALL AGILE AND GRACEFUL OH LOOK OVER THERE IT's A TR MAX...............................OH MY GOD I CAN LICK MY OWN KNEECAPS AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE MY SPINE IS."

Offline Werewolf486}12thVR{

• Star Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +47/-1
« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2012, 04:46:42 PM »
It's really starting to come together, the new buildings are really a nice look. The replacement of the Ship/APC with a gas pumps is freaking awesome! I'm looking forward to having this map done and everyone playing on it!
NEW: Cooler Master ATSC840                                                    OLD: Cooler Master ATSC840
ASUS LGA2011 Rampage IV Black Edition/Intel i7-4930K             ASUS LGA775 Rampage Extreme/Intel Q9550S
ASUS HD7870-DC2-2GD5-V2/27" ASUS Monitor                          ASUS HD7870-DC2-2GD5-V2/ 24" ASUS Monitor
16GB Corsair Vengeance/Razor Nostromo/M70,M65 Corsair         8GB OCZ Reaper/ N52te/Sidewinder
Kingwin Mach1 1220watt/Win 7 Pro 64bit                                     Kingwin Mach1 1220watt/Win 7 Pro 64bit
250gb Velociraptor x 2 in Raid0/500GB WD Blue x 2 in Raid1        80GB Velociraptor x 2 in Raid0/750GB WD Blue x2 in Raid1

Offline EmyLightsaber

• Apprentice Dev
  • Lance Sergeant
« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2012, 11:55:37 AM »
New Pics, New Link for Old version. You'll have to redownload this one from the new link. (I'll fix the version number next time I post.)

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/34496117/TC_ConcourseV047.zip

Raise your quality standards as high as you can live with, avoid wasting your time on routine problems, and always try to work as closely as possible at the boundary of your abilities. Do this, because it is the only way of discovering how that boundary should be moved forward.

-Edsger Dijkstr

Wesco wrote:
Main point: "OH LOOK AT ME I'm A BIG STUPID MECH WITH A SILLY GUN AND I'M ALL AGILE AND GRACEFUL OH LOOK OVER THERE IT's A TR MAX...............................OH MY GOD I CAN LICK MY OWN KNEECAPS AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE MY SPINE IS."

• Star Captain
« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2012, 11:50:09 PM »
Please continue work, please continue work, please continue work....
NEW: Cooler Master ATSC840                                                    OLD: Cooler Master ATSC840
ASUS LGA2011 Rampage IV Black Edition/Intel i7-4930K             ASUS LGA775 Rampage Extreme/Intel Q9550S
ASUS HD7870-DC2-2GD5-V2/27" ASUS Monitor                          ASUS HD7870-DC2-2GD5-V2/ 24" ASUS Monitor
16GB Corsair Vengeance/Razor Nostromo/M70,M65 Corsair         8GB OCZ Reaper/ N52te/Sidewinder
Kingwin Mach1 1220watt/Win 7 Pro 64bit                                     Kingwin Mach1 1220watt/Win 7 Pro 64bit
250gb Velociraptor x 2 in Raid0/500GB WD Blue x 2 in Raid1        80GB Velociraptor x 2 in Raid0/750GB WD Blue x2 in Raid1

Offline EmyLightsaber

• Apprentice Dev
  • Lance Sergeant
« Reply #79 on: September 17, 2012, 05:08:43 PM »
As of now, I'm re-releasing v047, as it seems to be the one that is most stable in my opinion. New look to the Minimap, New building placements (in some places), and new walls around the center cap point (hint: they're lower than the original ones that I put down, but still enough to hide the legs on a Vulture).
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 01:16:55 AM by EmyLightsaber »

-Edsger Dijkstr

Wesco wrote:

Offline EmyLightsaber

• Apprentice Dev
  • Lance Sergeant
« Reply #80 on: November 25, 2012, 01:16:36 AM »
Just did some alterations, looks spectacular now.

Reworked Latest Version. I may remove the whitemetal material later.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34496117/TC_ConcourseV047.zip

-Edsger Dijkstr

Wesco wrote:

• Star Captain
« Reply #81 on: November 30, 2012, 08:39:07 PM »
Downloading, I hope to have some time this weekend to check it out! It looks sweet from the pics!

Offline EmyLightsaber

• Apprentice Dev
  • Lance Sergeant
« Reply #82 on: December 15, 2012, 11:13:00 PM »
New version, testing out a theory for the middle. Added a Gas Station for the middle ammo point, and a Ruined Cathedral for the middle cap area. there are 4 repair bays inside, but a good firebomber pilot could drop some inside the middle also.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34496117/TC_ConcourseV048.zip

-Edsger Dijkstr

Wesco wrote:

Offline Alexis Kerensky

• Star Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +47/-151
  • What's a matter, wolf got your ride?
« Reply #83 on: December 16, 2012, 12:09:24 AM »
needs textures if possible also turn te main bases around 180 degrees so the garage door opening faces the other way.
Ferro-Fibrous armor deflecting insults and protecting from damage since 2571.

I am The wolf Chosen of Kerensky. As a  Warden clansmen i protect those who cannot fight for themselves and seek only to find peace in humanity. The Wolf's Dragoons were the spies of the clan sent by the clan wolf. It was through them that we  both realized that the inner sphere were people just like us.
Runway is the only one who can make it to Khan rank without ever moving.
Do not mess with the runway, runway always wins.

Offline EmyLightsaber

• Apprentice Dev
  • Lance Sergeant
« Reply #84 on: December 20, 2012, 12:34:56 AM »
The latest version, 0485 is probably the latest version right now. My .cry files disappeared from a version mismatch in a level rotation I put on the DSA server.

I fixed the level rotation, but that version of map is done.

At least I still have version 046's .cry files.

-Edsger Dijkstr

Wesco wrote:

Offline EmyLightsaber

• Apprentice Dev
  • Lance Sergeant
« Reply #85 on: April 24, 2013, 03:45:02 AM »
Update:

Working on a new version of this, ported from Confused v03.

I moved the Cargo Plane/ Dropship down far enough to get Aerospace out the back and top, and also recreated the Gas Station, and Parted the church into two separate smaller ones, moved the cap point to the middle, shrunk it, then put it on top of the building in the center. Additionally, made some bridges up there from each church.

I'll put it up later.

-Edsger Dijkstr

Wesco wrote:

Offline EmyLightsaber

• Apprentice Dev
  • Lance Sergeant

-Edsger Dijkstr

Wesco wrote: