Author Topic: AXEL's Level Design Dossier  (Read 1939 times)

Offline AXEL

• MechWarrior
  • l33tp0intz: +9/-2
AXEL's Level Design Dossier
« on: December 01, 2011, 03:23:44 AM »
I'm not very good at much, but was wanting to learn more about level design in MWLL and start creating content.  I am mostly putting this thread out to have a place to continue updating my projects once they are more MWLL oriented.

Name: AXEL
Position: Level Designer
Past Projects:  I have mapped and modeled for the community in Red Orchestra and Killing Floor (both UT2004 titles), with limited UT3 design.  I have some modeling and texturing skill, but most of what I have experience in is level design.  I have also created some custom static meshes and applied unique textures.
Ties to Mechwarrior:  Actually just getting into Battletech, but been playing MWLL since early 2010 or so.  MWLL was my first MW game played, and recently finished reading the warrior trilogy.
Samples:
These are some screenshots of levels I have created for Killing Floor.

I have some experience messing around in 3ds Max as well.

I created these panzerschreck rounds and carrier a while back.

This was a Zaku I had started to model, but never got around to finishing due to a change in plans.

A model I made of a geballte ladung for Red Orchestra

A Jagdpanzer IV I worked on for a while (Red Orchestra)

Offline (Wilson)

• Lead Developer
  • Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +60/-0
  • The Man
Re: AXEL's Level Design Dossier
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 07:35:49 AM »
Ive sent you a pm with my contact info, please give me a yell when its convenient. :)
"Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate"
- Attributed to Sun Tzu - The Art of War