Author Topic: Shameless pimping of TRO Prototypes  (Read 8045 times)

Offline Nebfer

• MechWarrior
  • l33tp0intz: +28/-0
Re: Shameless pimping of TRO Prototypes
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2011, 08:56:05 AM »
Right, he did all the art on this page...so you're saying that the FlyingDebris and Mechamaster accounts on DA are the same person?

Perhaps I should explain this with out being a bit cryptic (I was pointing out the name of the guy who did the Thunderbolt IIC art is under it's arm).

FlyingDebris (aka Alex Iglesias -it's on his DA page) did not do the Thunderbolt IIC. He however did the cover art for the TRO, as well as art for a few of the units in the TRO (notably some of the aircraft, he signs his works with his initials "AI")
David White (aka Mechamaster on DA) did the Art for the Thunderbolt IIC as well as the protomechs linked here. He also did the art for MW4

A few other of the artists in the TRO that I know that have DA accounts
Stephen Huda signs his work as Shuda (they are also more CG looking) DA is StephenHuda (also on facebook)
Anthoy Scroggins signs as ACS, and his DA is Shimmering-Sword
Eric Ou (who's only contribution in this TRO is the Partisan HEAT) uses the name of Eriance on DA (most of his B-tech stuff is in "scraps") -he also has a thread on the B-tech forums, he uses his name to sign.
Brent Evans goes under the name of Maj0rDamage on DA (though no uploads, he dose have a web site though with them), also uses his name to sign.

Offline =KoS= Tripod

• Alphatester
  • Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +138/-0
    • Kos Boards
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2011, 09:03:34 AM »
Right, he did all the art on this page...so you're saying that the FlyingDebris and Mechamaster accounts on DA are the same person?

Perhaps I should explain this with out being a bit cryptic (I was pointing out the name of the guy who did the Thunderbolt IIC art is under it's arm).

FlyingDebris (aka Alex Iglesias -it's on his DA page) did not do the Thunderbolt IIC. He however did the cover art for the TRO, as well as art for a few of the units in the TRO (notably some of the aircraft, he signs his works with his initials "AI")
David White (aka Mechamaster on DA) did the Art for the Thunderbolt IIC as well as the protomechs linked here. He also did the art for MW4

Stephen Huda signs his work as Shuda (they are also more CG looking) DA is StephenHuda (also on facebook)
Eric Ou (who's only contribution in this TRO is the Partisan HEAT) uses the name of Eriance on DA (most of his B-tech stuff is in "scraps") -he also has a thread on the B-tech forums, he uses his name to sign.
Brent Evans goes under the name of Maj0rDamage on DA (though no uploads, he dose have a web site though with them), also uses his name to sign.
Oh snap!

I was right about this PM looking Flyingdebris-ey
Happy dance time ;D

Maschinengeist

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2011, 01:41:31 PM »

Ah, gotcha...I had not quite understood what you were trying to tell me before...thanks for clearing that up. :)