Author Topic: Drop Calculator on Google Docs - Final Edition  (Read 21262 times)

Offline Snyp3r

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +28/-0
  • Boom! Legshot!
Re: Drop Calculator on Google Docs - Now with tonnage!
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2012, 09:14:31 PM »
Hey Az, how hard would it be to change the formatting of the output for your script? As it is, I'd have to manually edit the file quite a bit to make it usable in Excel. Hiruma Kai's script had an output that I could import pretty much straight into Excel and go from there. If you could, for example, format it something like this:
Code: [Select]
Blood Asp A; 4 Clan_ER_Medium_Beam_Laser, 2 Clan_ERPPC, 2 Clan_ER_Large_Beam_Laser; EnhancedOptics, 16 DHS; 72000; 162500;It would be a lot easier for me to work with.

Offline Az

• MechWarrior
  • l33tp0intz: +49/-0
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2012, 12:07:54 PM »
I started a long reply but I won't have time to finish it, so here's the short one for now:

It should be easy to do, but I might have a better idea. I'm using a special definition of "better" that pretty much equates to "more work for you (and for me)", but we'll see...

Offline Snyp3r

• Recruit
  • Boom! Legshot!
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2012, 09:42:00 PM »
Heh, fair enough. As long as the data is delimited somehow so that Excel can separate it into columns for me, it should work.

Offline Az

• MechWarrior
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2012, 09:51:33 PM »
Hey Az, how hard would it be to change the formatting of the output for your script? As it is, I'd have to manually edit the file quite a bit to make it usable in Excel. Hiruma Kai's script had an output that I could import pretty much straight into Excel and go from there.

It could range from really easy to moderately time-consuming. Actually I was going to ask you if you wanted me to tweak my output. Hiruma Kai's script is dedicated to number crunching and DPS calculations, so I guess it didn't make much sense for him to read the number of free tons. Mine was intended to help with the wiki, but by the time I had something roughly working Cygma had stepped in. So I just kept that plain text output, and maintained my script as a personal recreation only.

The format you suggest would be easy to implement, but there is something I'd like you to consider first:

I suggest that you use prices.txt only for the core functionality of your spreadsheet. And my script's output to fill the blanks. That way, you'd be able to build a valid droplist without having to rely entirely on my script.

'prices.txt' is guaranteed to be accurate and you can generate it yourself the moment your PC finishes updating MWLL. The devs implemented the function for your kind of application, after all.

On the other hand, even if I hand my script to you it still trips up on parsing every couple of versions, and in fact I could tell you of two announced features that will break it. I can't guarantee I will be able (or willing) to fix my script in a timely manner. I say "willing" because I only work on it from time to time, when I feel like it. I'm not proficient at coding, it takes me a lot of time to get anything (badly) done. I'm doing it for fun, the challenge of building something, but if I have to work on it when I don't feel like it... then it's no fun.

So I think you should make it so your spreadsheet works even with outdated data. Just in case.

That being said, here are the possible changes I could make to the output.

For a given variant (e.g. Blood Asp A) I can read:
- the asset's (file)name: CL_BloodAsp_Mech
- its display name: Blood Asp
- the variant: A
- its "id": CL_BloodAspA => you can match this one with prices.txt

For the weapons:
I used the names from the XML code (matching the weapon filenames) but I can also print the names as they appear on the HUD. It's neater, but not always shorter... "DualStreakSRM6" becomes "Dual SSRM6" but "Clan_ER_Medium_Beam_Laser" remains "Clan ER Medium Beam Laser".

I couldn't find a way to reliably read shortened names such as "CERMBL" from the data files. I do not want to hard-code those as it has been an important goal for my script from the beginning to avoid hard-coding things as much as possible and keep the maintenance minimal and purely parsing-related. If that's important for you, I probably can manage some sort of compromise.

I think I can link weapons to the ammo they use. I'm not sure how to present that data. Maybe as a separate table, or as a list of usable ammo for each variant.

And I think that's all. Ask if anything else comes to your mind.

With that in mind, you may want to suggest a different template (cosmetic changes as well as different columns). I didn't really know anything about Excel, so I'll leave the exact formatting to you.

I'm sorry for the little rant earlier, but when I saw the price in your proposed format, I really thought you ought to use the value given by dumpMwllPrices rather than exclusively rely on a third party script. But what I felt was "rather than rely on me". It's nice when one's work proves to be useful, but it also comes with the pressure of not letting people down. That's why I avoided releasing my script until now (along with the fact it is mostly an embarrassing piece of code). If an update breaks my code and I don't feel like coding... I don't have to fix it. Now, this might change...
But don't worry, I do intend to maintain it as long as I'm around. It's just that timeliness isn't my forte. Case in point, I intended to finish this post later yesterday...

Offline Snyp3r

• Recruit
  • Boom! Legshot!
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2012, 11:58:30 PM »
Using prices.txt would be no problem at all, I can easily do that and that's what I was doing when messing with the output from Hiruma Kai's script.

For the mech names, all I need is a unique name and variant. "CL_BloodAspA" works just as well for my purposes as "Blood Asp A."

Weapons, again, don't really matter. What I was doing with the output from Hiruma Kai's script was writing a macro in Excel to automatically find and replace things like "Clan ER Medium Beam Laser" with "CERMBL", so as far as I'm concerned, "DualStreakSRM6" and "Dual SSRM6" might as well be the same. It's trivially easy for me to do, so go with whatever works best for you. Separating individual weapons with commas would be ideal, but not critical.

Linking weapons to ammo to generate tables for that would be very handy for me, but it's not terribly difficult for me to do manually. If you did want to try it, it would probably work best formatted into a separate table, for example:
CL_LokiA;Clan_LRM15;Clan_UAC5;MgunAgain, that exact format isn't important. I can just make a find and replace macro to tailor it to whatever I want as long I can somehow identify the mech, variant, and ammo/weapon type.

There is one other request I would have that could make things a bit easier on me. If you could put a separator character (I just use semicolons for example, but you could use whatever character you want) between the equipment like GECM and JJ and whatnot and the number of heatsinks, and then an additional separator for free tonnage, that would save me a bit of work. So, for example:
GECM, MASC;15;2or something like that.

I'm not an expert in Excel, but all that's really important to know for writing an output script I think is that some kind of unique separator character (; in my examples) is needed to separate columns, and each new line is a new row. So for example this:
Blood Asp A;4 Clan_ER_Medium_Beam_Laser, 2 Clan_ERPPC, 2 Clan_ER_Large_Beam_Laser;EnhancedOptics, 16 DHS;72000;162500
Blood Asp B;6 Clan_ER_Medium_Beam_Laser, 2 Clan_LBX10, 1 Clan_ATM6;GECM, EnhancedOptics, 5 DHS, 2 FreeTon;72000;132750
becomes this in Excel:

tl;dr: With the above examples in mind, just tell me what type of formatting of the data would be easiest on you, and I can tell you if it'll work for me.

Also, if you don't really feel like working on this, just say so. I can go back to working with Hiruma Kai's script or whatever other scripts come along, I just took an interest in your script because it happens to output all the data my calculator needs in a fairly neat package, and since you formatted it so nicely already, I thought it might be simple to modify it to an Excel-friendly format too.

Thanks for everything, in any case!

Edit: Oh, as far as armor goes, I don't need that. I'd put it in the data spreadsheet if I had it, but it won't be used in the calculators so I don't care about it at all.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 12:37:23 AM by =KH= Snyp3r »

Offline thEClaw

• Star Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +75/-0
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2012, 08:46:01 AM »
Hi Snyp3r. Since I tried to build upon your existing drop calculator myself and I don't know how far you are with your work, I will attach my current drop calculator to this post.

It is by far inferior to your old version, but at the moment it would be quite easy to update if a new version of MWLL comes around. Just run Hiruma Kais script and dumpMwllPrices, copy the data, update the APC manually and everything should be fine. The free tons I just entered manually, though - as you know the output of Az' script isn't really suitable of Excel at the moment (but for some reason Hiruma Kais script contains a column for the free tons, without any values though - so that's where I entered them).

So here is my rough draft of a drop calculator. It does work but the ammo-selection isn't as nice as it is in your older version. I did not invest too much work into it, but it can be useful for you in any way.

To everybody else: Don't use the drop calculator attached to this post! I will take it offline once Snyp3r took a look at it.

Offline Snyp3r

• Recruit
  • Boom! Legshot!
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2012, 09:37:20 AM »
That looks pretty good! I can definitely use a lot of that stuff. The way you dealt with all those extra leftover semicolons in the equipment field is particularly inventive, I was having trouble with that. I do have a couple of questions for you though.

=IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(LOWER(SUBSTITUTE(B3&C3," ","")),PriceTable,2,0)),0,VLOOKUP(LOWER(SUBSTITUTE(B3&C3," ","")),PriceTable,2,0))In that line, is the LOWER() function really necessary? I removed it out of curiosity, and it still worked fine in Excel. Is OpenOffice case-sensitive with VLOOKUP?

I have to say, I do like how it can accept the raw data from the script, and I think that might be the way to go rather than using macros like I was thinking about doing.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 10:03:21 AM by =KH= Snyp3r »

Offline thEClaw

• Star Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +75/-0
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2012, 10:15:11 AM »
That looks pretty good! I can definitely use a lot of that stuff.
Happy to hear that.

=IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(LOWER(SUBSTITUTE(B3&C3," ","")),PriceTable,2,0)),0,VLOOKUP(LOWER(SUBSTITUTE(B3&C3," ","")),PriceTable,2,0))In that line, is the LOWER() function really necessary? I removed it out of curiosity, and it still worked fine in Excel. Is OpenOffice case-sensitive with VLOOKUP?
I don't think so. But I prefer to make sure this thing will work. It's not that much trouble to go through.

I have to say, I do like how it can accept the raw data from the script, and I think that might be the way to go rather than using macros like I was thinking about doing.
Well, I never used or created a macro - hence I don't know which would be the better solution.

How will you deal with the ammo-types? I couldn't think of an easy to implement way to get it working like your old drop calculator does. I was thinking about filtering out all the non-ammo-based weapons and then somehow splitting the rest and making use of the result. But I was uncertain about how to do the last step. There seem to be different ammo-types for ATMs, so it might be convenient to give the user some kind of choice in the future.

PS: I made room for up to 500 different assets, maybe you noticed. Whatever you do, don't forget about assets that might be added in the future.
PPS: There is a lot of hidden columns since I didn't want the code to get too complicated. I am not really proud of that.
PPPS: What's up with the Novacat F? Have noticed it many times now, but it isn't quite in the game yet.

Offline Snyp3r

• Recruit
  • Boom! Legshot!
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2012, 11:40:30 PM »
For generating ammo tables, I have a macro to do it in Excel, you might want to try it to see if it works in OpenOffice. Probably not, but it's worth a try.

Unfortunately I don't think there's any good solution to the ammo calculator. Dropdown selections don't work in Google Docs, plus they're kind of slow and unwieldy, and I always considered their absence to be an advantage of this over the web-based calculators out there. The macro here would let me preserve the functionality that I have in the old 0.5.1 version of the calculator, but would prevent the calculator from updating 100% automatically. It might be possible to automate it, but given the kind of sorting that would have to happen, it would probably require an excessive number of functions. I could just let the user type in the type of ammo, like I do with Mech names and variants already, but the ammo system is weird enough that that would be a pretty user-unfriendly solution.

Although if Az is able to sort for ammo weapons and output an ammo table like I mentioned in my post above, this will all be a non-issue.

Fake edit: Well I was going to post an attachment, but it keeps throwing this "upload folder is full" error at me, so I guess that's not happening.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 11:52:28 PM by =KH= Snyp3r »

Offline Az

• MechWarrior
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2012, 12:26:03 AM »
Just a short post to give you a glimpse of what I am doing.

Code: (dropammo.txt) [Select]
Weapon;HUD Name;Ammo
AC10;AC:10;AC10ammo
AC2;AC:2;AC2ammo
Clan_ATM12;ATM12;ATMStandard
Clan_ATM15;ATM15;ATMStandard LRM ATMExtended
Clan_ERPPC;Clan ERPPC;
Clan_Gauss;Clan Gauss Rifle;GaussAmmo

Note the bogus "ATM15", a test for weapons with multiple ammos. I plan for the future ^^.

Code: (dropcalc.txt) [Select]
Name;Asset;Variant;ID;Weapons;Equipment;Ammos
Loki Prime;Loki;Prime;CL_LokiPrime;1 Clan_StreakSRM6, 2 Clan_ERPPC, 3 Clan_ER_Medium_Beam_Laser, 2 Mgun;BAP, C3Radar, GECM, EnhancedOptics, 1 AntiMissileSystem, 6 DHS;StreakSRM, Mgunammo
Loki A;Loki;A;CL_LokiA;1 Clan_LRM15, 2 Clan_ER_Large_Beam_Laser, 2 Clan_UAC5, 2 Mgun;BAP, EnhancedOptics, 1 AntiMissileSystem, 1 DHS, 4 FreeTon;AC5ammo, CLRM, Mgunammo
Loki B;Loki;B;CL_LokiB;1 Clan_DualStreakSRM6, 1 Clan_LBX5, 1 Clan_Gauss, 1 NARC, 1 Clan_ER_Small_Beam_Laser;GECM, C3Radar, EnhancedOptics, 2 FreeTon;GaussAmmo, LBX5Shell, StreakSRM, NarcMissile
Puma Prime;Puma;Prime;CL_PumaPrime;2 Flamer, 2 Clan_ERPPC;GECM, EnhancedOptics, 5 DHS;
Puma A;Puma;A;CL_PumaA;2 Clan_LRM20, 1 Clan_Small_Pulse_Laser, 1 Flamer;GECM, EnhancedOptics;CLRM
Puma B;Puma;B;CL_PumaB;2 Mgun, 1 Clan_ERPPC, 1 Clan_LBX10;GECM, MASC, StandardOptics;LBX10Shell, Mgunammo

The list of ammunitions is not yet "unique" in every case. And I've not yet put the free ton in their own column, it will be tricky with my current parsing routines.

I hope to have something better to show tomorrow, I'm just pointing out I'm not dead :).

Offline Snyp3r

• Recruit
  • Boom! Legshot!
« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2012, 01:07:28 AM »
Looks great so far!

Could you separate the ammo types with columns, as well? Like this:
Puma B;Puma;B;CL_PumaB;2 Mgun, 1 Clan_ERPPC, 1 Clan_LBX10;GECM, MASC, StandardOptics;LBX10Shell;MgunammoChanging those commas to semicolons would make my job a whole heck of a lot easier, heh. It is important, though, to have the ammo types at the end of the string, if that makes sense. They need to be the last columns in the row, ideally.

I might be able to work around not having free tons in their own column, I'll mess around and see what I can come up with. Don't bother going too far out of your way to do it yet.

As far as dropammo.txt goes, it looks interesting, but I don't think I have any use for it. I'm not sure what you made it for exactly, so I just wanted to mention that. Might still be useful to have someday though...
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 01:22:45 AM by =KH= Snyp3r »

Offline Az

• MechWarrior
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2012, 02:03:30 AM »
Changing those commas to semicolons would make my job a whole heck of a lot easier, heh.

Will do. I didn't do it before because records in a CSV file are all supposed to have the same number of fields, and it is impossible for me to do that (I print as I read variants so I can't keep counters). It is trivial to change the separator to a semi-colon, I just had it set to ", " for the weapons and equipment before.

I might be able to work around not having free tons in their own column

"Yo dawg, I heard I could just parse my own parsing so I won't have to change my parsing."
Don't bother, I think I just found a (retrospectively obvious) solution. I'll run a regexp on the Equipment field and extract the number of free tons from there. Do I need to remove it from the equipment string, too?

As far as dropammo.txt goes, it looks interesting, but I don't think I have any use for it. I'm not sure what you made it for exactly

Oh, I'm just dumping stuff as I read it. It's from the function that reads and stores the HUD name and ammos for each weapon to be used later in the script. It's just debug output really, I included it because you seemed to want a separate table for ammo (but you used weapon names and not ammo in your example).

For both files I indiscriminately dumped columns I thought you might want, so you could tell me which ones to keep and in what order. I'll get rid of the header line when the format settles.

Offline Snyp3r

• Recruit
  • Boom! Legshot!
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2012, 02:22:51 AM »
Will do. I didn't do it before because records in a CSV file are all supposed to have the same number of fields, and it is impossible for me to do that (I print as I read variants so I can't keep counters). It is trivial to change the separator to a semi-colon, I just had it set to ", " for the weapons and equipment before.
Yeah, as long as the ammo columns come at the end of a row, it doesn't matter if the number of them differs. Doing it like that works fine, or exporting them to their own table would work too. Either way should be fine for me.

"Yo dawg, I heard I could just parse my own parsing so I won't have to change my parsing."
Don't bother, I think I just found a (retrospectively obvious) solution. I'll run a regexp on the Equipment field and extract the number of free tons from there. Do I need to remove it from the equipment string, too?
Nope, not a problem. It might look a little bit more tidy without it, but if it risks breaking future compatibility or takes you more than a few seconds, I couldn't care less.

Oh, I'm just dumping stuff as I read it. It's from the function that reads and stores the HUD name and ammos for each weapon to be used later in the script. It's just debug output really, I included it because you seemed to want a separate table for ammo (but you used weapon names and not ammo in your example).
Ah, yeah, a separate table for ammo was what I was using before, so that's why I mentioned it in my example. Also, I didn't know the exact names of ammo, and I didn't know if you could read out ammo types like that, so I just used weapons in the example instead. But the way you have ammo listed in the main tables right now is fine too.

For both files I indiscriminately dumped columns I thought you might want, so you could tell me which ones to keep and in what order. I'll get rid of the header line when the format settles.
Yeah it looks pretty good so far. The only things I'd like to see in dropcalc.txt that aren't already there are:
  • Semicolons separating ammo types (already addressed)
  • Free tonnage in its own column (already addressed)
  • Heat sinks in its own column, if possible (not a big deal at all) Actually, scratch that. Since not all mechs list heat sinks in their specs, this is probably more trouble than it's worth.
Thanks again man, this is incredibly useful.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 03:58:40 AM by =KH= Snyp3r »

Offline Az

• MechWarrior
« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2012, 11:40:34 PM »
  • Semicolons separating ammo types (already addressed)
Done. Ammo types are now unique even if multiple weapons use them (missile launchers of different sizes), and I'm fairly confident my script is ready for weapons with alternate ammo types. Bring them on!

• Free tonnage in its own column (already addressed)
Done. I haven't yet removed it from the equipment field, I'll deal with the cosmetics later. It will take more than a few seconds, but if I'm doing something I might as well do it right (and tidy).

• Heat sinks in its own column, if possible (not a big deal at all) Actually, scratch that. Since not all mechs list heat sinks in their specs, this is probably more trouble than it's worth.
Done. Your earlier example suggested this but it left out one crucial information: HS or DHS? So I just created 3 columns for that, you'll pick the ones you want.
Actually, not all assets list their free tons either, that's why I said it might be "tricky". Identical problem, identical solution.
I have set the default values to "0" for HScount and "" for HStype and HeatSinks, but I could change that at your convenience, e.g. "none" for the later column. What I cannot do however, due to the way the data are (is this case, not) stored, is to specify the type of heatsinks for the variants that have none.

A sample of the result:
Name;Asset;Variant;ID;Weapons;Equipment;FreeTons;HScount;HStype;HeatSinks;Ammos...
Blood Asp Prime;Blood Asp;Prime;CL_BloodAspPrime;2 Clan_Medium_Pulse_Laser, 2 Clan_Gauss, 4 Clan_Heavy_Medium_Laser, 1 Clan_StreakSRM6;EnhancedOptics, 6 DHS, 2 FreeTon;2;6;DHS;6 DHS;StreakSRM;GaussAmmo
Blood Asp A;Blood Asp;A;CL_BloodAspA;4 Clan_ER_Medium_Beam_Laser, 2 Clan_ERPPC, 2 Clan_ER_Large_Beam_Laser;EnhancedOptics, 16 DHS;0;16;DHS;16 DHS;
Blood Asp B;Blood Asp;B;CL_BloodAspB;6 Clan_ER_Medium_Beam_Laser, 2 Clan_LBX10, 1 Clan_ATM6;GECM, EnhancedOptics, 5 DHS, 2 FreeTon;2;5;DHS;5 DHS;ATMStandard;LBX10Shell
Cougar Prime;Cougar;Prime;CL_CougarPrime;2 Clan_LRM10, 2 Clan_Large_Pulse_Laser;StandardOptics, 3 DHS;0;3;DHS;3 DHS;CLRM
Cougar A;Cougar;A;CL_CougarA;4 Clan_LRM10;BAP, LightMechJumpJets, StandardOptics, 1 AntiMissileSystem;0;0;;;CLRM
Cougar B;Cougar;B;CL_CougarB;1 Clan_ERPPC, 2 Clan_ER_Medium_Beam_Laser;C3Radar, BAP, LightMechJumpJets, EnhancedOptics, 5 DHS;0;5;DHS;5 DHS;
Cougar C;Cougar;C;CL_CougarC;2 Clan_LRM10, 1 NARC, 1 Clan_ER_Medium_Beam_Laser, 1 Clan_ER_Large_Beam_Laser;BAP, LightMechJumpJets, StandardOptics, 1 FreeTon;1;0;;;CLRM;NarcMissile
The rest of the file is attached.

Now let's address the minor details:
  • I noticed the heatsink count was present in your spreadsheet's equipment field, so I don't have to remove it from mine like the free tons, right?
  • Your current weapon list uses "2x Weapon" as a format, I could add an "x" too. I could also remove the "1" or "1x" for single weapons. Whatever looks best in your opinion.
  • I contemplated the idea of not printing the ammo list for variant without any free tons, but it may be better to do it on the spreadsheet logic's side.
  • Some assets have CATM and CHLL listed in the XLS. It looks weird. They're clan weapons, alright, but they're clan exclusives. If that's from your macros, you can drop the "C".
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 11:53:04 PM by Az »

Offline Snyp3r

• Recruit
  • Boom! Legshot!
« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2012, 12:38:37 AM »
Done. Your earlier example suggested this but it left out one crucial information: HS or DHS? So I just created 3 columns for that, you'll pick the ones you want.
Actually, not all assets list their free tons either, that's why I said it might be "tricky". Identical problem, identical solution.
I have set the default values to "0" for HScount and "" for HStype and HeatSinks, but I could change that at your convenience, e.g. "none" for the later column. What I cannot do however, due to the way the data are (is this case, not) stored, is to specify the type of heatsinks for the variants that have none.
Ah, you're right, I overlooked the heat sink type. The solution you have to it right now is fine. The "heatsinks" column is the only one I'll use right at the moment, but "hscount" and "hstype" might be useful to have in the future. All the formatting is perfect.
I noticed the heatsink count was present in your spreadsheet's equipment field, so I don't have to remove it from mine like the free tons, right?
Yeah you can leave that in there. I actually like having it in both places so I can put it on the reference sheets in its own column, but still show up on the calculator too.
Your current weapon list uses "2x Weapon" as a format, I could add an "x" too. I could also remove the "1" or "1x" for single weapons. Whatever looks best in your opinion.
Having it formatted as "2x Weapon" would be best. I'd prefer to have 1x shown for single weapons as well. Working on it here and looking at them side by side, I actually prefer the way you have it now, sans x's. Keep the 1s, though.

I contemplated the idea of not printing the ammo list for variant without any free tons, but it may be better to do it on the spreadsheet logic's side.
Yeah I'd like to have ammo tables for all mechs, to allow players to account for in-the-field reloads using an APC or something, if they want to.
Some assets have CATM and CHLL listed in the XLS. It looks weird. They're clan weapons, alright, but they're clan exclusives. If that's from your macros, you can drop the "C".
If you're referring to the one thEClaw posted, that's just a quick and dirty proof of concept, I'll (probably) format it to just be "ATM" in the final version. I'll probably keep CHLL formatted as CHLL. It looks better to me, not sure why. Maybe just because every other Clan laser weapon has "C" in the name.

One last thing. I wouldn't mind if you kept the headers, just to help anyone who might look at these data sheets know what's what.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 02:18:19 AM by =KH= Snyp3r »