Author Topic: "J (drop weapon)" don't work  (Read 1239 times)

Offline ACE FIGHTER

• Lance Sergeant
  • l33tp0intz: +12/-1
"J (drop weapon)" don't work
« on: April 20, 2011, 11:58:23 AM »
I haven't got this problem until yesterday. I can't drop any weapon, so I can buy only 1 weapon except normal laser. Umm... someone got same problem?

Offline Ingrater

• MWLL Lead Coder
  • Project Director
  • Star Colonel
  • l33tp0intz: +136/-0
Re: "J (drop weapon)" don't work
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 02:05:16 PM »
If you buy 2 weapons, the normal laser should be dropped automatically.
Please check your actionmaps and see if there is a action mapped to "J". You can either edit the xml by hand or use the action mapper.
There comes a point where the talking must stop, and people have to do actual work.

Offline ACE FIGHTER

• Lance Sergeant
  • l33tp0intz: +12/-1
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 04:26:33 PM »
Thanks! I didn't know the way (auto drop). :)

But, not work "J" or other keys for it. Hmm...

Offline Cygma

• MWLL Developer
  • Star Colonel
  • l33tp0intz: +65/-1
    • 7th Regiment Wolfs Dragoons
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 04:32:58 PM »
Have you checked the actionmapper (MWLL Launcher -> Config ActionMaps)  to see to what key, if any, weapon dropping is set for BA? Sometimes action maps can get messed up for some reason.
<Insert cool content here>

Offline ELH_Vivicector

• Star Colonel
  • l33tp0intz: +49/-4
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2011, 11:21:37 AM »
By the way, I also can't drop a weapon by pressing the key. And my "drop weapon" key is set to "j".

Offline Kara Mon

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2011, 03:54:54 PM »
It's action mapper issue. I have similar and im forced to use "orginal" actionmap where drop weapon works properly, every new profile in my case won't allow me drop weapon.

Another issue with actionmapper is that using orginal profile i'm unable to configure x and y axis for aerospace, i could delete them but they don't want to configure again.

Offline (TLL)KitLightning

• Resident Necromancer
  • Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +524/-2
  • πάντα ρει, και ουδέν μένει
    • The Living Legends
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2011, 04:20:14 PM »
1. Check the Actionmap in your Crysis Wars Profile for flawed entries and correct them as necessary. Run the MWLL.Launcer > Config actionmaps.

2. Check if you have multiple Languages set to work with your Keyboard, if so delete those that are not your native language.

3. Check your Device Manager > Keyboards, you may have multiple entries in there thus causing a conflict. If so delete all entries and update to your correct Keyboard type. You may want to investigate which type/manufacturer that is being used before deleting the entires.

Reboot the OS after either steps 2. or 3. above have been taken.

BUG Reports                                    Technical Issues                                       Install Errors

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~Albert Einstein
                                     "It'll take time to restore chaos" ~George W. Bush