Author Topic: Eyefinty SLS screenshots  (Read 6711 times)

Offline =CJW= Bin Fish

• Lance Sergeant
  • l33tp0intz: +24/-0
  • Gimme a Bloodkite!
Eyefinty SLS screenshots
« on: March 30, 2011, 12:48:53 PM »
Hi all,

I noticed we didn't really have a place for those huge resolution shots.
So I made this thread to show off the lovelies.

Heres a few pics to get the ball rolling. Unfortunately the thumbnail feature of imageshack does not work with pictures of this Aspect Ratio.

Click the picture and it will auto-resize to your screen and show off the yumyum.

Lemme know what ya think. :D

Stick your up as well guys.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 10:48:09 PM by =CJW= Bin Fish »
lol no Bin Fish, cane mala, non biscoctus :P

Offline Spooky

• Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +159/-37
  • my little pwny
Re: Eyefinty SLS screenshots
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 01:36:38 PM »
Imho it would be better if you posted thumbs from imageshack (I think it provides you with a pre constructed BB code) or upload it in your post ;).

Offline =CJW= Bin Fish

• Lance Sergeant
  • Gimme a Bloodkite!
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 01:42:20 PM »
If you can make the coding work let me know how. If I try and use the imageshack thumbnail code then nothing gets displayed as a picture.

Offline «Çߧ» Trooper_Thorn

• Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +30/-7
  • Galaxy Commander, Iota Galaxy, Clan Blood Spirit
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 02:11:06 PM »
Here is mine from a bug report.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Νέμεσις
"Let our enemies learn the true meaning of Nemesis!"

Offline Xarg Talasko

• Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +159/-6
  • KANE LIVES!
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2011, 02:13:01 PM »
1920x1080 is considered Eyefinity now?  ???

Thief gameplay + Doom3 engine = The Dark Mod

• Lance Captain
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2011, 02:16:08 PM »
Well maybe not, but it looks great for two 1 gig ATI 5770's in cross fire X does it not? LOL

Νέμεσις

Offline Xarg Talasko

• Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +159/-6
  • KANE LIVES!
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2011, 02:21:44 PM »
I'll try get some eyefinity shots in here when I get my ram so I can do the upgrade.

Thief gameplay + Doom3 engine = The Dark Mod

Offline Because people mistake me for someone else

• Star Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +45/-9
  • Dispenser of Hate & Justice, unlimited ammo still
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2011, 05:39:10 PM »
Ummmmm Thorn ?
1920x1200 run by Ati HD5850 (GPU@875/Mem@1200) xD
So why using 2 cards ^^ ? ^^

The Eyefinity shots look awesome.
Epic proportions for epic moments xD

[attachment deleted by admin]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0976embDvhY&feature=youtu.be
*Counterstacking by OneManArmy.dll*
"Why so hateful ?" "I am, and you are too"

Offline Spooky

• Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +159/-37
  • my little pwny
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2011, 06:16:21 PM »
If you can make the coding work let me know how. If I try and use the imageshack thumbnail code then nothing gets displayed as a picture.

Ah, I see now, it looks like imageshack didn't generate any thumbnails for those images. Maybe because they have a too wide aspect ratio.

Maybe just post the links instead without IMG tags instead? There won't be many people who would benefit from embedding them directly in the post.

• Lance Captain
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2011, 07:11:51 PM »
Ummmmm Thorn ?
1920x1200 run by Ati HD5850 (GPU@875/Mem@1200) xD
So why using 2 cards ^^ ? ^^

The Eyefinity shots look awesome.
Epic proportions for epic moments xD

That is what my unit came with when built last April from Cyberpower along with 12Gig of Ram expandable to 24 and a lot of other then top end goodies of which I have posted before in other threads
my monitor is a 25 inch Samsung TV/Monitor running at 1920x1080 @ 60 mhz. I bought it also last April when it was on sale from Tiger direct for 200 bucks including extended warranty.
since my system will run all that MWLL has I really do not need to upgrade at this time because I am extremely happy with the video it produces. and it has saved me the expense of buying a separate TV since it is dual use. Considering I am on a fixed income because of my disability I have to make the best and most cost effective choices that allow my needs and desires to match with available funds.

Νέμεσις

Offline =CJW= Bin Fish

• Lance Sergeant
  • Gimme a Bloodkite!
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2011, 10:46:29 PM »
Thanks guys :D

Obviously the pics look normal using eyefinity for browsing, but if you click the picture it will auto scale to fit your screen.

• Star Captain
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2011, 05:57:35 PM »
Thorn,good thing the 25" is being used as TV too, am doing the same with mine here (DVD´s mostly ) xDD
Love to watch a movie from my couch right behind my command throne (shoving it sideways for unmolested look and some place to put feet on)
Maybe putting together a PC from single parts can save you some more bucks next time (my machine totaled around 1500€ incl mouse/keyboard and building aint difficult, really; its more like birthday, christmas and workshop as one xDDD)

And, Binary ?
Maybe some more screenies from the upcoming 2nd Stage of the Blood Contest ?^^?
Or could your machine even be bothered with frapsing ????

Offline =CJW= Bin Fish

• Lance Sergeant
  • Gimme a Bloodkite!
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2011, 10:44:53 PM »
I was in the process of rebuilding my PC for the first blooding, but I can take some eyefinity videos of the next matches.

Ill grab hold of fraps again this week.

• Lance Captain
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2011, 03:43:48 PM »
Thorn,good thing the 25" is being used as TV too, am doing the same with mine here (DVD´s mostly ) xDD
Love to watch a movie from my couch right behind my command throne (shoving it sideways for unmolested look and some place to put feet on)
Maybe putting together a PC from single parts can save you some more bucks next time (my machine totaled around 1500€ incl mouse/keyboard and building aint difficult, really; its more like birthday, christmas and workshop as one xDDD)

And, Binary ?
Maybe some more screenies from the upcoming 2nd Stage of the Blood Contest ?^^?
Or could your machine even be bothered with frapsing ????

My machine, custom Razor lycosa lit keyboard, Wolfking Trooper gaming mouse, Logitech extreme 3-d joystick, Samsung SyncMaster P2570HD flatscreen TV/monitor with srs and dolby and an internal LG multidrive (CD,DVD and Blueray) all came in at around 2600 USD including shipping and extended warrenties. I do not know what the euro conversion would be. I also over purchased because I wanted to be able to add-on when needed in case I am unable to buy a new PC in the future. I used a dell (DELL HELL) for almost 8 years and all I could do is add on ram. With the Cyberpower It has a multi-year full warranty and lifetime support. Since it is a full tower I can easily upgrade and add on I still have 7 free slots I do not need to add fans due to having a liquid cooling system that was a freebie when I purchased it  the unit came with 2 120mm fans, two 240mm case fans and two front mounted 120mm fans including fans on the ATI 5770 cards, my unit temp when running under full load is 26 to 27 deg Celsius. My wife told me to go ahead and get what I wanted when she had received a small inheritance from her former mother-in-law. (My wife's first husband had a stroke and died at 28, she was widowed for 12 years when we met and married a year later my only marriage.)
So I did what she suggested.

As for frapsing, I have not tried or do I know how to but I can learn to, right now I just save screen shots to my picture files then dl from my machine straight here. As I have said before in other threads I can use my pc for games, writing and some other things but I am learning how to do more technical stuff as it comes up. I am self taught concerning use and when it comes to service and upgrading, however, from time to time I need help with software problems and I have teammates that can help me. When they do I watch what they are doing and learn to do it myself, considering I have a lot of free time on my hands I can quickly learn to do anything concerning the PC. I would like to learn how to do maps and such and continue writing RP which I really enjoy and seem to get good reviews by our peers who have read the CBS stories in NBT and here. I have only been writing these stories for 5 or 6 years and had never written before that point. So any help or suggestions to help expand my skill sets would be greatly appreciated.

Νέμεσις

• Star Captain
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2011, 05:09:14 PM »
Fraps is a small programm used for screenshots and videos mostly.

http://www.fraps.com/    is its hp for infos and all that

The program lets you set buttons for Screenshot, Video and Benchmark, saves wherever you like and is able to give some more options as full version.
So just go ahead, grab fraps and vid all your games xD

One word on Fraps though: Recording Videos in full resolution gives really big Files, so make sure you have enough place free xDDDD