Author Topic: *DUPLICATE* "No disk in the drive" non fatal client errors  (Read 1120 times)

Offline nordwars

• MechWarrior
  • l33tp0intz: +37/-8
*DUPLICATE* "No disk in the drive" non fatal client errors
« on: January 04, 2011, 06:20:43 PM »
Crysis Wars, MWLL 0.4.3, 64-bit, DX9

When loading Kagoshima or Death Valley, I often get these errors pop up in the background of my Crysis WARS window. Something like this:

CrysisWars.exe No Disk
There is no disk in the drive
please insert a disk into the drive
\device\harddisk2\DR3

Options are "cancel" "Try again" "something else"

Note that the path mentions hard drive, not CD! In case it is useful, I dont have a CD in the drive, don't need one for Wars usually.

I have to ctrl+alt+del to bring up another window so I can see this dialog, if I select "cancel" or "try again" multiple times (4-10 approx) loading continues and everything is fine.

I used to have this issue all the time, I think with 0.2.0, but I think it was fixed for me in 0.3.0. Now it is back for 0.4.3. Not sure if it was present in 0.4.x<3

This has also been mentioned recently by ~SJ~Griffin here, I just thought it needed a new topic as the previous one is over a year old: http://forum.mechlivinglegends.net/index.php/topic,6700.0.html
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 06:58:29 PM by (TLL)KitLightning »
Independent MWLL Merc since Jan 12 2010.

Offline (TLL)KitLightning

• Resident Necromancer
  • Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +524/-2
  • πάντα ρει, και ουδέν μένει
    • The Living Legends
Re: *DUPLICATE* "No disk in the drive" non fatal client errors
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 06:59:32 PM »
*DUPLICATE*

http://forum.mechlivinglegends.net/index.php/topic,6700.0.html

Please respond to the previously submitted report.

BUG Reports                                    Technical Issues                                       Install Errors

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~Albert Einstein
                                     "It'll take time to restore chaos" ~George W. Bush