Author Topic: Other Game Formats for MWLL  (Read 1811 times)

Offline TNT Weapon X

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +0/-0
Other Game Formats for MWLL
« on: November 06, 2007, 03:14:22 PM »
Hello, I am TNT Weapon X.   A member of our clan came across the news about MWLL, I've been reading though the forums here and this is some good news to the MWL community.  I read here somewhere that some of the dev's working on this have mw4 experience, I am wondering if you can include some things like we do at MechWarrior League,  "ie",  Capture the flag,  McRugby,  Team King of the Hill, and other game formats into your new MWLL???

Offline AoP

• Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +53/-2
Re: Other Game Formats for MWLL
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 03:50:36 PM »
We are always open to suggestions from the community.
Also, it is very likely that we will distribute additional content with patches after reaching gold status.
However, as of now, we've got 2, 3 game modes planned that will make it into the first full release, CTF or TKOH not being among them and not even being a regular topic among the team members.

Offline xKamikazex

• Creative Director
  • Lead Developer
  • Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +5/-0
  • Don't lose your head over MWLL
    • Mech Warrior Living Legends
Re: Other Game Formats for MWLL
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 06:36:32 PM »
CTF and KOTH game modes will be possible in Solaris Arena (SA) game mode. They will be under the server settings on the setup of the match. However, SA is more designed around a pure Deathmatch (Team or FFA) and usually setup for a no-respawn waves format (like Counter Strike).

Also in the server settings, you'll see Mech vs Mech / Aero-Space vs Aero-Space / Vehicles vs Vehicles / Battlesuit vs Battlesuit ect... which should make for some exciting battles :).